The watercolours were 'Night Tide, Dymchurch' and 'The Studio, New House, Rye'. Includes a copy of the regulations for the exhibition (TGA 70540/1902).
Four typed letters from Wilfrid Robertshaw, Director, Bradford Art Gallery and Museums, to Margaret Nash, and four letters from Margaret Nash in reply, regarding loan of two Paul Nash watercolours from Margaret Nash's collection to the Bradford Art Gallery and Museum Jubilee Exhibition.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/1900-1907
- Dates of Creation1953 - 1954
- Physical Description9 pieces