Two letters from Miss Flora Grierson, Acland Home, Banbury Road, Oxford, to Margaret Nash and reply from Margaret Nash regarding letter in The Times requesting details of Paul Nash works in private hands to be sent to Margot Eates, and Margaret Nash's proposed visit to see Flora Grierson.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/2486A
- Dates of CreationAugust - September 1947
- Physical Description3 pieces