Correspondence concerns the reproduction of Paul Nash's painting 'Edge of the Wood, 1954' owned by Mrs Heygate, in Shell's agricultural journal 'Land'. Also mentions the collection of Paul Nash photographs being compiled by Margaret for the Victoria and Albert Museum, and Margaret's wish to obtain a photograph of 'Edge of the Wood, 1954' for the collection. Also one letter from S.K Garratt on behalf of David Wolfers in his absence (TGA 7050/3826). Includes cover of 'Land' (TGA 7050/3833).
Correspondence between David Wolfers, Press Relations, Shell Chemical Company and Margaret Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/3824-3833
- Dates of CreationAugust 1957 - December 1957
- Physical Description10 pieces