Regarding exhibitions of water colourists including Paul Nash, featuring 'Stone Forest', 'Hampstead Gardens', 'Monster No.1', 'Object at Scarbank', 'Cyclamen', 'The Birdcage' and 'A Winter Farm'. Also references to lenders and owners, and selling Paul Nash monographs. Includes letter from Olive Cook regarding damaged prints and postcard reproductions. TGA 7050/961 includes pencil notes by Paul Nash.
Five typed letters from Lillian Browse, National Gallery, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/959-964
- Dates of Creation1940 - 1941
- Physical Description6 pieces