The letters concern 'Room and Book' sales and corrections, the cost of printing a Nash lithograph, the reproduction of Paul Nash's war drawings with the National Gallery and Ministry of Information, the Penguin monograph on Paul Nash, Dr Horovitz, the book on Paul Nash proposed by Conrad Serat (Counterpoint, see TGA 7050/424-445), social engagements and Paul Nash's and Oliver Simon's illnesses. TGA 7050/568 includes pencil note on the reverse by Paul Nash.
Eight letters from Oliver Simon and one from Harold Curwen, Director of Curwen Press, to Paul Nash.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7050/565-573
- Dates of Creation1932 - 1946
- Physical Description10 pieces