- /1 Cutting Medical Times and Gazette 28 September 1861, appointment as lecturer in practical anatomy at Manchester Royal School of Medicine.
- /2 Letter from DeVille to secretary of Medical Section of Royal Institution [Manchester Medical Society ] 19 February 1862, supporting increase in member's subscriptions.
- /3 Holograph note from Jordan,Jordan, present at award of illuminated address to Jordan, 1862.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Deville/1
- Dates of Creation1861-1862
- Physical Description3 pieces
- Direct Link