Broadhurst was a general practitioner in Lancaster and an assistant surgeon to the Lancashire county asylum. He did his medical training at MRI in the 1830s. He was probably the nephew of John Egerton Killer who was entered for trial as an apprentice at MRI in 1833 (see MMC/2/KillerJ/1).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/BroadhurstJ
- Dates of Creation1842-1868
- Physical Description2 items, comprising 1 file and 3 letters.