- /1 Offprint of Shaw 'Charles Clay: The father of ovariotomy in England', presidential address to the Manchester Medical Society on 3 October 1951, from Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, December 1951.
- /2 Letter from Shaw to the librarian of the Manchester Medical Society depositing the first draft of his unpublished book about Clay, 1 August 1952.
- /3 Typescript draft of presidential address about Clay, extended for possible publication as a book, . With manuscript annotations and an extra page two with slightly different content.
- /4 Typescript draft of article about Clay, being largely a revised version of the previous draft, with attached manuscript notes.
Drafts and offprint
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Clay/2/7
- Dates of Creation1951-1952
- Physical Description4 pieces
- Direct Link