- /1 Holograph note, Blayney pupil at MRI 1878.
- /2 Holograph note Blayney signs petition favouring extension of MRI at Piccadilly in August 1892.
- /3 Medical Directory entry 1927
- /4 Cuttings pasted on paper fromManchester Evening News and Manchester Guardian July 1931 concerning court case between Blayney and Midland Hotel, Manchester, over alleged case of food-poisoning.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Blayney/1
- Dates of Creation1878-1931
- Physical Description4 pieces
- Direct Link