Image of tomb 303 during excavation, showing two blocked entrances. Album print labelled 'Ring tomb during excavation, showing twin passages + closed entrances'. '303 M10' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album P38 Plate XXXIX'.
Meroë tomb 303: Twin passages
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/38
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.38GB 3431 M.492
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XXXIX.2, labelled 'entrance, showing double passage and closed doors.'