Image of the blocked entrance to tomb 410. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print P14'. '410 M10' is written on negative.
Meroë tomb 410: blocked entrance
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.14GB 3431 M.552
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.