Image of pottery in situ discovered at tomb 1. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print P1'. '1 M09' is written on the negative.
Meroë tomb 1: Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.1GB 3431 M.1
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.