Image of the interior of tomb 309, showing human remains and pottery. '309 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Slide 28 M1, Print P31'.
Meroë tomb 309: burial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/31
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.31GB 3431 M.518
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.