Image of the interior of tomb 300, showing human remains, offering jars and an iron sword. Album print labelled 'Interior of tomb chamber (centre) showing disarrangement of bones & the Man's iron sword. Cf. Ezekiel XXXII 26-27'. '300 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '300 M.10 Burial with pottery Box III, Print P37'.
Meroë tomb 300: 'Burial with pottery'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/37
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.37GB 3431 M.483
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.