Image of interior of tomb 300 showing numerous offering jars. Note on reverse of print states 'Interior of tomb chamber (right) showing great offering jars. The site of this class of tomb is marked by a broad ring on the surface of dark pebbles, but without a mound 300 M10'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Pl. XXXII P4'.
Meroë tomb 300: Interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.4GB 3431 M.478
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXXVI.4, labelled 'N. end showing deposit of large pottery vessels'.