Image of interior of tomb 5 showing human remains and pottery in situ, including a pottery stand and two bowls. '5 M09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '5 M 09, Pottery in situ, Box I, Print P43'.
Meroë tomb 5: 'Pottery in situ'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/43
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.43GB 3431 M.21
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The corner of the negative is missing.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.