Two excavators [excavating?] a tomb with large pots. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P13, Pl.36'. Album print marked '? M10'.
Meroë: Two men in a tomb
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.13GB 3431 M.919
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (119mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.LX.4, labelled 'opening of a small tomb'.