Image of the blocked entrance of tomb 3, with a pickaxe for size comparison. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print P50'. Album print marked '3 M09'.
Meroë tomb 3: blocked entrance
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/50
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.50GB 3431 M.13
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.