Image of the excavation of tomb 3 showing the human remains from a secondary interment near to the surface. Two excavators can be seen on the left a deeper trench. '3 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '3 M 10 Excavation box I Print P3'.
Meroë tomb 3: 'Excavation'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.3GB 3431 M.18
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.