Image of the interior of Tomb 304, showing disarticulated human remains, pottery and basketry. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë City etc. Pl. 39.3 Slide 23 M1, Print P49'. Album print marked '304 M10'.
Meroë tomb 304: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/49
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.49GB 3431 M.498
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XXXIX, labelled 'burial chamber as found with pottery, quiver, baskets etc.'