Image of the site of tomb 304 at the beginning of the excavation, showing excavators stood in and next to the trench. A camera on a tripod can be seen in the background. '304 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '304 M 10 Mond Box V Print P20'.
Meroë tomb 304: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.20GB 3431 M.497
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (119mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.