Image of an excavator stood next to the mound of tomb 3 before excavation. Handwritten note with negative states '3M 09 Mound Box I Print P45'.
Meroë tomb 3 'Mound'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/45
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.45GB 3431 M.11
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Chips in the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.