Image of the interior of tomb 300 as found. Showing disarticulated human remains, pottery, and metal fragments. Album print labelled 'Centre + left of Tomb chamber as found'. '300 M10' written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë album P29, plate XXXVII'.
Meroë tomb 300: 'Centre + Left of tomb Chamber'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/29
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.29GB 3431 M.481
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 175mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XXXVII.2, labelled 'Tomb 300. Human remains, as found, with sword'.