mage of the burial found at site 6 (Lion Temple). The undisturbed human skeleton is on its side, knees slightly bent. Handwritten note with negative states '6 Meroe 1910 Burial Box II Print P47'.
Meroë site 6: burial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/47
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.47GB 3431 M.23
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.