Image of the interior of tomb 5 showing large offering jars in situ. '5 M09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '5 M10 Pottery in situ Box I, Print P36'. Album print marked '5 M09'.
Meroë tomb 5: 'Pottery in situ'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.36GB 3431 M.22
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Large scratch across the bottom of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.