Image of tombs 1 and 2, possible showing a blocked tomb entrance. Handwritten note with negative states '1 + 2 M.09 Excavation trench tob, Box I, Print P52'. Album print labelled '[cemented?] tomb'.
Meroë tombs 1-2: blocked tomb entrance?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/52
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.52GB 3431 M.6
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.