General view towards the southern necropolis. Two excavators can be seen in the distance, possibly excavating tombs 1-2. Album print labelled 'General View' and '1 + 2 M09'. Handwritten note with negative states Meroë Album P35'.
Meroë tombs 1-2: 'General View'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/35
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.35GB 3431 M.5
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.