Image of the interior of tomb 310, showing offering jars and a plate. Handwritten note with negative state 'Meroë Print P9'. '310 M09' is written on the negative.
Meroë tomb 310: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.9GB 3431 M.519
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.