Image of the interior of tomb 307 showing offering jars. Handwritten note with negative states '307 M 10 Pottery in situ Box II Print P5'.
Meroë tomb 307: 'Pottery in situ'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.5GB 3431 M.502
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.