Image of the interior of tomb 8 showing 9 large offering jars and bones and grave goods in the foreground. Handwritten note with negative states '8 M '09 Pottery in situ Box I Print P10'.
Meroë tomb 8: 'Pottery in situ'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.10GB 3431 M.70
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.