Image of a corner of the interior of tomb 1, showing pottery and granite objects [archers' thumb guards?]. Album print labelled 'A corner of the tomb chamber showing position of the offerings, which are vases +c of pottery and granite objects +c'. Handwritten note with negative states '1 M '09 Burial box I Print P34'.
Meroë tomb 1: 'tomb chamber showing offerings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/34
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.34GB 3431 M.3
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.