Image of an excavator stood next to the mound of tomb 5 before excavation. Handwritten note with negative states '5M 09 Site before excavation Box I Print P46'.
Meroë tomb 5: 'site before excavation'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/46
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.46GB 3431 M.19
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Chips in the emulsion and streaks of light in the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.