Image of the interior of tomb 303, showing pottery, bones, material, and metal implements. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print p16'. Album print marked '303 M10'.
Meroë tomb 303: tomb interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/16
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.16GB 3431 M.491
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (119mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.