Image of the interior of tomb 1, showing offering pottery and granite objects [archers' thumb guards?] in situ. '1 M09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states Meroë Print P48'. Album print labelled 'Corner of tomb chamber showing offering of pottery + granite'.
Meroë tomb 1: 'corner of tomb chamber'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/48
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.48GB 3431 M.4
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion on the negative is yellowing and discoloured.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.