Image of tomb 400 before excavation, showing a small mound covered with stones. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print P42'. Album print marked '400 M10'.
Meroë tomb 400: general view
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/42
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.42GB 3431 M.547
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.