Image of the interior of tomb 321 showing various offering jars and bowls. '321 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print P40'.
Meroë tomb 321: offering jars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/40
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.40: M.523
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion of the negative is yellowing.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.