Image of the interior of tomb 304 showing offering jars in situ. '304 M 09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '304 M 10 Pottery in Situ Box I Print P8'.
Meroë tomb 304: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.8GB 3431 M.494
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.