Image of the left corner of tomb 300, showing offering jars, pottery stands, and metal fragments. Album print labelled 'Left corner of tomb chambers, showing offering of Nubian pottery'. '300 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album P32, plate XXXVII'.
Meroë tomb 300: 'left corner of tomb'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/32
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.32GB 3431 M.482
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Large scratches across the bottom and top of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XXXVII.1, labelled 's. end of burial chamber, showing pottery vases &c'.