Image of the interior of tomb 302 showing grave goods in situ, including offering jars, two dog skeletons, small pots and jars, and material. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë City etc. Pl. 38. 2, slide 25 M1, Print P6'.
Meroë tomb 302: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/6
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.6GB 3431 M.484
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXXVII.2, labelled 'w. side showing skeletons of two dogs (L), and deposit of pottery vase (R)'.