Ms register of cases compiled by Eva Baum during her training as a midwife at Leicester Royal Infirmary, including details of patients, deliveries, doctors in attendance, outcome of delivery, and drugs administered.
Case register of Eva Baum, 1951-1952
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/187
- Dates of Creation25 April 1951 - 26 March 1952
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Eva Baum was a pupil midwife in the Leicestershire region between 1951 and 1952
Restricted: Closed for 100 years for reasons of patient confidentiality.
Donated to the RCM Special Collection of Deposited Papers by the partner of Eva Seale (nee Baum) in February 2012