Case registers kept by Phyllis Harris during her midwifery service in Hertfordshire, including St Albans (October 1949 - July 1953), Brundall in Norfolk (November 1953), and Letchworth (February 1954 - August 1953), including patient and delivery details.
Case registers of Phyllis Harris, 1949-1962
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1538-rcms/rcms/217
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/217
- Dates of CreationOctober 1949 - August 1962
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted access due to patient data.
External transfer from RCM Headquarters in April 2013