Ms letter written by lying-in nurse, Sarah Roddrey to the Committee of the Lying-in Hospital, Manchester in September 1840, for whom she has served as a midwife for more than 20 years, thanking them for their support during her long midwifery career and including her delivery statistics and information about her current terminal illness.
Letter of Sarah Roddrey, 1840
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/219
- Dates of Creation30 September 1840
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright unknown; copying restricted due to fragile state of letter.
Transfer from RCM Headquarters via the RCM Librarian in April 2013