Register of cases kept by Joan Watson as a midwife in Hull (June 1943 - January 1944) and Misterton, Nottinghamshire (January 1944 - May 1948) containing details of mothers, doctors in attendance, nature of delivery, and pain relief; together with her case book submitted to the Central Midwives Board (December 1943) containing full delivery and antenatal details, the certificate awarded to her by the General Nursing Council for England and Wales as a registered nurse, and a portrait photograph of her in uniform.
Papers of Joan Watson, 1941-1948
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/204
- Dates of Creation28 November 1941 - 19 May 1948
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Restricted for 100 years due to patient data.
External deposit made to the RCM Archive by the daughter of Mrs Gagg (nee Watson) in October 2012