Bound volume of manuscript training notes made by Edith Simpson during her attendance at lectures on midwifery covering all biological and theoretical aspects of pregnancy, including the use of obstetric instruments during complicated labours.
Personal papers of Edith Simpson, 1898-1899
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/201
- Dates of Creation18 October 1898 - 17 March 1899
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright of the estate of Edith Simpson.
External transfer to the RCM Archive by the RCM Librarian in October 2012