Album of testimonials from patients under the care of Nurse Tuckey (later Nurse Imrie) during their confinements in her nursing home in the Ashtead (1916) and Plumstead and Woolwich (1921 - 1925) areas, including a note of congratulations for passing her exam, and testimonials from local doctors. Also with the album is a State Certified Midwife badge awarded to Miss Tuckey.
Papers of Sarah Tuckey Webb, 1916-1922
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/197
- Dates of Creation3 May 1916 – 12 June 1925
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Unrestricted with caution; patient data included
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright of the estate of Sarah Tuckey Webb
Donated to the RCM Special Collection of Deposited Papers by the daughter of Sarah Tuckey Webb in 2012.