Case register kept by Pamela Blott as a midwife in West Hampstead, London (February 1955 - August 1956), in Buckinghamshire (September 1956 - August 1959), and West Yorkshire (March 1963 - August 1966), including details of the mothers' name and address, doctors' names, and delivery details; together with loose inserts issued by midwifery services for London County Council, Buckinghamshire County Council and Brighton & Lewes Hospital Management Committee listing articles required for mothers and babies during confinement.
Papers of Pamela Blott, 1955-1966
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1538-rcms/rcms/202
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/202
- Dates of Creation18 February 1955 - 22 August 1966
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted for 100 years due to patient data.
External deposit made to the RCM Archive by the creator, Miss Blott in September 2012