Case register kept by Pamela Blott as a midwife in West Hampstead, London (February 1955 - August 1956), in Buckinghamshire (September 1956 - August 1959), and West Yorkshire (March 1963 - August 1966), including details of the mothers' name and address, doctors' names, and delivery details; together with loose inserts issued by midwifery services for London County Council, Buckinghamshire County Council and Brighton & Lewes Hospital Management Committee listing articles required for mothers and babies during confinement.
Papers of Pamela Blott, 1955-1966
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/202
- Dates of Creation18 February 1955 - 22 August 1966
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Restricted for 100 years due to patient data.
External deposit made to the RCM Archive by the creator, Miss Blott in September 2012