Antenatal Record Forms book issued by the Central Midwives Board and completed by midwives working from the Norwood Grove Antenatal Clinic in Liverpool (September - December 1947), in particular by pupil midwife, N Gillard, giving full antenatal and delivery details of patients, including names and ages, addresses and home conditions, family circumstances, results of medical examinations, labour, and physical condition of the baby.
Antenatal Record Forms, Liverpool, 1947
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCMS/188
- Dates of Creation8 September - 31 December 1947
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Restricted: Closed for 100 years for reasons of patient confidentiality.
There is no record of direct date or source of transfer; this item was passed to the Archive by the RCM Librarian in February 2012