In this manuscript letter, William Pare says that he expects to read Robert Owens address to the Provisional Government of France and to the French people in the next issue of the London Mercury. Pace is enthusiastic about the political climate in France and hopes that the Government and the workers will be successful in creating a State in which the worker is treated fairly.
Letter from William Pare to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/16/7/40
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/16/7/40
- Dates of Creation29 Feb 1848
- Physical Description4 pages