The main topic of conversation in this series of letters is the happenings at séances held by Pemberton and his family.
Correspondence of R. M. Pemberton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/16/31
- Dates of Creation1854-1855
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Robert M. Pemberton was the son of Robert Pemberton the author of the Happy Colony, a work about the formation of a colony in New Zealand.