In this manuscript letter, William Pare tells Robert Owen that he and Mrs Bugdin will catch the eight thirty train on Sunday morning, and the the Allsop's will meet them at Seven Oaks station.
Letter from William Pare to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/16/7/56
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/16/7/56
- Dates of Creation26 May 1853
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 2147.